- too short does not allow for meaningful participation
- too long and people get bored and move on.
- develop a clear structure, what people can expect, and what/how they contribute.
Questions to answer:
- what themes? by discipline, by 'celebrity', by filter
- Explore the problem of how to overcome the competition narrative, and how to promote cooperation literacy instead.
- What output/ outcome? enlarging the CoCo community is the outcome, but we might also need to think about one or more specific products - makes it earlier to get people to contribute.
Frame themes as core research questions for CoCo:
- What is the significance of game theory's role in our contemporary understanding of coordination, cooperation and collaboration, and what are the primary critiques?